GRS – Gravure cover
|Material:||GRS is a gravure dampening cover, made of premium synthetic fibers, designed to withstand the high speeds of large web presses. Available in 25 yards (22.86m)/roll, cut lengths, or bulk packs. Fits rollers with outside diameters from 1.125″ – 10″ (28.56 – 254mm).|
- All the covers should be LOOPS OUT!
- Cut the cover about 15-20% longer than the roller. Allow extra material when using cable ties to secure to roller core/shaft.
- At one end, turn in approximately 4-5 inches of the cover.
- Mount the end folded inward of the cover onto the roller then pull it down to cover the roller completely.
- When the cover is mounted with loops out, fasten both ends of the cover securely by nylon cable ties or hand sewn.
- Thoroughly saturate the entire roller with water 120oF (50oC) in 2-3 minutes to activate shrinkage. Use your hands to squeeze off the excess water.
- Your Chapel Hill dampening cover is now ready to use.