|Material:||Water Boi is a tightly knit, dense pile, cotton-looped cover. It’s especially designed for water pick up rollers on web offset newspaper press and sheet fed presses. Stocked in 25 yards (22.86m)/roll with roller diameters from 0.75 – 6.25″ (19 – 158.75mm). However, it’s also available in custom yard lengths.|
1. All covers should be used with loops out.
2. At one end, turn in approximately 4-5 inches of the cover.
3. Mount the end folded inward of the cover onto the roller then pull it down to cover the roller completely.
4. When the cover is mounted with loops out, fasten both ends of the cover
securely by nylon cable ties or hand sewn.
5. Your Chapel Hill dampener cover is now ready to use.