|Material:||New Plush is made of 100% synthetic fiber composition, sheared velvet like surface for pattern free printing. It’s designed to withstand the high speeds of large web presses. Available in 25 yards (22.86m)/roll, with outside diameters from 1.125 – 6″ (28.57 – 152.4mm).|
- Cut the cover about 12” longer than the roller. Allow extra material when using cable ties to secure to roller core/shaft.
- Simply slide the cover over the roller and leave 3” on each end to allow for the material to shrink and lock on.
- Thoroughly saturate the entire roller cover with hot water, approximately 120OF (50OC) in 2-3 minutes. It will activate shrinkage. Use your hands to squeeze off the excess water.
- Use the nylon cable ties to fasten both ends securely onto the roller and trim the excess material.
- Your Chapel Hill dampening cover is now ready to use.