|Material:||Blue Boi is made of specially formulated fibers, insures maximum performance and durability. Fibers produce a consistent uniform transfer of water to the plate. It’s designed for water form or ductor rollers on web offset and newspaper press. Available in 10 and 25 yard (9.14 – 22.86m) rolls, with outside diameters from 1/2 – 6″ (12.7 – 152.4mm).|
- All the covers should be LOOPS OUT!
- Cut the cover about 15-20% longer than the roller. Allow extra material when using cable ties to secure to roller core/shaft.
- At one end, turn in approximately 4-5 inches of the cover.
- Mount the end folded inward of the cover onto the roller then pull it down to cover the roller completely.
- When the cover is mounted with loops out, thoroughly saturate the entire roller with water 120oF (50oC) in 2-3 minutes to activate shrinkage. Use your hands to squeeze off the excess water.
- Fasten both ends of the cover securely by nylon cable ties or hand sewn.
- Your Chapel Hill dampening cover is now ready to use.